Dark Passion - Passion in Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Passion free World of Warcraft Game Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server with WotLK new site and some Information.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco
Admin
Marco

Server with WotLK new site and some Information. Empty
PostSubject: Server with WotLK new site and some Information.   Server with WotLK new site and some Information. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

That's is true we update server to expansion WotLK with the best emulator avalibe for this expansion, I wanna tell some information and news from the server look down:

Donation is close for few day's becouse we work about new donation system.

Vote system is close for few day's too we make new vote system with better interface.

Character from TBC is isn't lost but we don't copy to new expansion becouse many Player don't play on server then If you wanna transfer your old Char talk with Marco on game or chose pm on forum to me.

All instance is open we don't close any from WotLK and TBC about BG work all fine we don't test in 100% only Wintergrasp all other work fine.

Alliance with Horde can make party that option is avalibe to 100 player online.

Drop is fix'it and work fine server don't have any problems with drop e.t.c

Server Offical is open tommorw becouse we test some npc,instance e.t.c

New banner on toplist, new information on forum's I update self tommorw.

GM recruiting been avalibe on 150 + player's online then please don't spam about GM status.

I think is all, We wanna only sorry about that fast update to WotLK but I write why we make'it this.

Gratz,
Marco.
Back to top Go down
http://darkpassion.EU5.ORG

Server with WotLK new site and some Information.
Page 1 of 1